The Charcoal Water Filter Stick - To Go from Kishu turns any water bottle into a water purifying vessel in minutes! These artisan-made charcoal sticks are a great replacement to the traditional plastic heavy purifiers and are a great option for 12-16 oz water bottles. The NSF Certified Activated Charcoal works by trapping toxins like lead, mercury, copper, aluminum, uranium, and molybdenum - heavy metals that one does not want in their drinking water! What’s left is delicious drinking water infused with calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Start drinking clean water today with this zero-water purifier!
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 12 points when you purchase this product!
- BPA free, Plastic Free
- Product packaged in paper packaging with no plastic or foam
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- NSF Certified Activated Carbon
- Kishu uses labels that are made from paper that is FSC® Certified, SFI® Certified Sourcing, and Rainforest Alliance Certified™
- Handcrafted by artisans in Japan
End of Life
- Can be used as a fridge air filter, crumbled and added to a garden or compost bin
- Charcoal water filter
- Ash and debris-free
- Perfect for water bottles
- One stick lasts 4 months
- Ideally placed in any 12-16 ounce water bottle
- 1.25” x 1.25” x 5”