A bubbly and scented lather, but without the dryness! Lather up with this desert lavender inspired natural soap bar, perfect for invigorating any old hand wash and gentle enough for body use in the shower or bath. This refreshing soap bar is handmade and hand cut in Chicago by a team of small soap makers, and is fragranced naturally with coriander and orange. Plus, it contains no phthalates or palm oil and is formaldehyde-free! Take a trip to London's business district right from your bathroom!
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 7 points when you purchase this product!
- This product comes plastic-free with only a recyclable carboard sleeve!
- Handcrafted lovingly in the USA
- Soap Distillery is a black-owned and women-owned business
- Free of phthalates, nitro musk, artificial detergent, and silicone
- Palm oil free!
- No animal testing
- Product is packaged in recyclable and compostable cardboard
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Handmade in the USA
- Owned and operated in Chicago
End of Life
- Compost or recycle cardboard sleeve
- The soap bar itself leaves nothing behind, although leftover bits can be backyard composted or grouped into a soap saver bag or washcloth until finished
- Moisturizing soap bar handmade in the USA
- Palm oil free and plastic free
- Easily lathers and gently cleanses skin
- Nourishing with coconut and sunflower oil high in Vitamin E and fragrant with fresh lavender and orange
- 4 oz.
- Use within 6 months of purchase
- To use: wet and lather for use all over the body or hands then wash off
- Store in a well-draining dish to ensure a long shelf life and keep out of the sun