The Fuego is our quintessential insulation layer. Made with responsibly sourced 800-fill down and a DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell, this lightweight insulated jacket is one we turn to year-round, from summer camping to winter wandering. And we made the shell water-resistant to keep you warm in wet conditions.
Also available in Women's 2XS and 2XL, 3XL, and 4XL and Men's.
For that classic look, embroidery provides a high-quality elevated design that is best for clothing or bags. Simple one-color logos look best with embroidery.
Allowing for more complex graphics, photos, and illustrations, Heat transfer uses a vinyl cutout that is applied to the bag through high heat. This method allows for complex imagery on fabric items, such as bags, but may not be suitable for clothing applications.
Minimum order quantity of 36 to embroider
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 275 points when you purchase this product!
Please only upload PNGs, Jpegs, PDFs, or SVGs. Mockups may be provided on request after submission.
- All of the down insulation in the Fuego is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which means it comes from ethically sourced down and feathers through a transparent, audited supply chain. This ensures ducks and geese are not harmed in the making of our apparel.
- Shell & lining: 100% 20D ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced down
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Cotopaxi is a Certified B Corporation
- Cotopaxi donates 1% of their annual revenue to non-profit partners dedicating to alleviating poverty and aiding humanitarian causes worldwide
- Cotopaxi is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- This product is produced at a forward-thinking factory in northeastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. The factory is also working to meet the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency.
End of Life
- Water-resistant fabric
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Scuba hood for secure fit
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- 1 interior stash pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Ships in 4-5 weeks
- Smaller quantity orders may be able to ship within days
- Lead times vary with decoration method
- We recommend washing on gentle with mild detergent and air drying.