This Growing Candle is 100% soy wax based + hand-poured into re-useable ceramic containers with non-toxic fragrance oils. Done with your candle? Plant the seed-embedded label into the empty container to grow flowers!
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 33 points when you purchase this product!
- Hyggelight always source materials that are low waste, prioritizing what can be reused, recycled, or composted
- Wick: lead-free cotton
- Planter: reusable ceramic plant pot
- Label: seed paper made from post-consumer waste
- Contains no Prop65 chemicals
- Wax is vegan, cruelty-free, additive and colorant free with phthalate-free fragrance and essential oils
- Cotton wick is lead-free
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Hyggelight is a family business, USA-made, and cruelty free!
- Made in USA
End of Life
- When you are finished with your candle, remove as much of the wax as you can with a damp rag. If necessary soften remaining wax with a hair dryer (or nearly boiling water!) then wash pot with soap and water
- To turn into a planter, soak seed paper wrap in water for 48 hours before planting. Fill your ceramic pot 3/4 of the way with soil. Tear seed paper into small pieces and place on soil, then lightly sprinkle soil on top to fully cover
- Keep moist until seed paper sprouts, then water as needed. The paper contains 11 different varieties of wildflower seeds. You should see sprouts within 24-48 hours but some of the varieties take 3 weeks to germinate. Keep plants in front of a sunny window and water regularly
- Eco-friendly, vegan, and non-toxic candle made in small batches from natural soy wax with lead-free cotton wick
- Includes wildflower seed paper label to plant in reusable planter pot once the candle is finished
- Handmade reusable ceramic planter pot features gray with off-white base colors
- Burn time: 55 hours
- Each candle comes with an artist's rendering of the specific ceramic container you ordered with wildflowers in it! Growing instructions will be included on the reverse side of artwork
- Ships within 2 weeks
- Proper usage: Trim wick to 1/4” each time candle is lit. Keep wax pool free of debris. Stop burning when 1/2” unmelted wax remains. Avoid drafty areas
- For safety: Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children
- 3.5 x 3.5 x 3 in
- 10 oz candle