A thoughtfully-made mat made for a balanced and mindful practice. The Handloomed Chakra Energy Yoga Mat from Oko Living is woven from 100% GOTS Certified organic cotton and dyed with medicinal Ayurvedic plant dyes. It features a non-slip natural rubber backing, making it great for active flows and stretching. Naturally antibacterial and antifungal, this mat has great grip to help you hold poses and enjoy your workout!
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 188 points when you purchase this product!
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- 10-20 Medicinal plant dyes from an herbal mix of Neem, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Indigo, Hibiscus Flowers, Mint Leaves, Lemon Grass, Ashok Tree Leaves, Poppy Seed Oil, Bodhi Tree, Amla Gooseberry, Arda, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Madder, Vetiver, Wood Apple, Plum Cherry, Kaarakil, and Indian Kino Tree
- Bottom: non-slip coating of natural latex rubber
- Contains no PVC, BPA, phthalates, chemicals or allergens
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Ships plastic-free in recyclable box
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Ethically handwoven in India
End of Life
- Donate or repurpose
- Organic cotton and natural rubber are biodegradable
- Sweat and slip-resistant yoga rug hand-loomed from organic cotton and dyed with medicinal Ayurvedic plant dyes
- Natural tree rubber coated bottom
- Lasts longer than typical yoga mats, and is antibacterial and antimicrobial
- 5mm thick, 6 ply cotton
- This mat is naturally antibacterial and antifungal so you only need to wash every 3-5 months depending on your practice. Wash alone and not with other items and do not spot clean
- Hand wash (recommended): Fill a tub with cold water. Use natural laundry detergent or soap nut tea (see below how to make). Pour the soap nuts liquid in the tub and agitate (note: you will not see suds like normal detergent). It's recommended to then place in washing machine rinse and spin cycle to remove excess water especially for the darker colors. Hang dry in shade. Hand washing is recommended for the best color and fabric longevity of the mat
- Machine wash: Wash with cold water on gentle cycle and with gentle, natural detergent. Test a corner of the mat to make sure detergent is safe with natural dyes. A front load washing machine or one without an agitator is required to maintain the highest quality of the handwoven fabric. If you have an agitator in your washer please hand wash
- Hang dry: Always hang in the shade. Do not machine dry. Do not roll the mat when wet.
- In between washes: Wipe the mat down with a damp cloth, then hang to dry
- Limit sun and heat exposure: You can use the mat outdoors but keep out of prolonged direct sunlight to reduce any color lightening
- The latex can soften at high temperatures and if not rolled properly it can stick to itself esp. if left folded or crumpled. If so, warm with a hair dryer or warm water before attempting to gently pull it apart. Pulling apart without warming it up first could result in damage to mat. If taking a hot yoga class over 100 degrees let the bottom of the mat cool a bit before rolling. Always roll the mat to store
- 3.4 lbs., 72"L x 25"W