Show off your one-of-a-kind style with the Luzon Del Dia Backpack from Cotopaxi! Made from 100% repurposed nylon that was headed to the landfill by other factories, this bag features a unique colorway unlike any others. It has a front zippered pocket, ultralight mesh shoulder straps, large main compartment, and internal hydration sleeve. Plus, this 18L backpack donates 1% towards world-changing nonprofits worldwide! Note: Because each bag is made from repurposed fabric scraps, each color combination will be unique! Be prepared for a total surprise!
For that classic look, embroidery provides a high-quality elevated design that is best for clothing or bags. Simple one-color logos look best with embroidery.
Allowing for more complex graphics, photos, and illustrations, Heat transfer uses a vinyl cutout that is applied to the bag through high heat. This method allows for complex imagery on fabric items, such as bags, but may not be suitable for clothing applications.
Minimum order quantity of 36 to embroider
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 65 points when you purchase this product!
Please only upload PNGs, Jpegs, PDFs, or SVGs. Mockups may be provided on request after submission.
- The Del Dia Collection from Cotopaxi uses repurposed fabric left over from other companies and production runs that was originally created for another purpose
- All fabric pieces are 100% repurposed nylon
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Cotopaxi is a Certified B Corporation
- Cotopaxi donates 1% of their annual revenue to non-profit partners dedicating to alleviating poverty and aiding humanitarian causes worldwide
- Cotopaxi is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Mindfully made in the Philippines using fabric left over from other companies and large production runs
End of Life
- Lightweight and roomy travel backpack with top drawstring closure
- Made from repurposed nylon scraps that were otherwise headed to the landfill
- Features front zippered pocket, ultralight mesh shoulder straps, large main compartment, and internal hydration sleeve
- Weighs: .66 lb (300g)
- This bag is made from leftover repurposed fabric. Therefore, the colors of each bag will be unique, and will not exactly match the image you see here!
- Ships in 4-5 weeks
- Smaller quantity orders may be able to ship within days
- Lead times vary with decoration method
- We recommend spot cleaning all of the packs with a washcloth and a mild detergent.
- 51x34x12cm (20x11.25x5.1in)