Made from sustainably harvested FSC Certified wood with a natural clay and graphite core, these pencils features a biodegradable stub that contains seeds which you can bury and grow a plant indoors or outdoors.
With each item being individually engraved, choosing this method gives your brand a personal yet timeless feel. Best for simple logos or text that does not require multiple colors.
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 1 points when you purchase this product!
Please only upload PNGs, Jpegs, PDFs, or SVGs. Mockups may be provided on request after submission.
- These pencils are biodegradable and plantable, and will grow into a beautiful plant when you plant the stub after use. This reduces reliance on plastic-covered pencil alternatives, and reduces waste in our landfills!
- Sustainably harvested FSC Certified wood with natural clay and graphite core
- Contains no lead
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Certified to EN-71, a safety standard certificate approving that the Sprout pencil is safe and harmless for children!
- FSC Certified wood
- Certified B Corps
- Produced in Lodz, Poland and Minnesota, USA
End of Life
- Pencil stub is 100% biodegradable and will decompose if buried
- Customizable sleeve to promote your logo or story
- Eco-friendly plantable pencils with a plant-based dissolvable capsule in the stub containing seeds
- Made with FSC Certified wood and a natural graphite and clay center
- Single pencil
- Comes unsharpened
- Ships within 6-8 weeks
- Lead times may vary with decoration method
- To Plant: Use a pot with a drainage hole in the bottom. Place it on a saucer and fill with good potting soil. Water the soil so it's moist but not soggy, and watch it grow!Plant the pencil at an angle and not too deep. The soil should just cover the seed capsule.Place the pot in natural light but avoid direct sunlight. A temperature of 20 C is ideal. Water regularly in the saucer. The first shoots should appear between one and four weeks later.