Republic of Vermont takes a select batch of their highest quality Vermont organic maple syrup and ages it in premium oak rum barrels. The final product is amazing, sweet, smooth with just a hint of rum flavor.
Crafted each spring from maple sap collected from their mountain sugarbush and boiled over our wood-fired evaporator, Republic of Vermont's organic maple syrup has become known for its unique flavor and unrivaled quality. The high elevation of the maple trees combined with quality soil help to produce unusually sweet sap which when boiled down creates a rich maple syrup with a complex flavor and aroma.
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 31 points when you purchase this product!
- Republic of Vermont is a woman-owned, family-owned business in Vermont.
- Maple Syrup is certified organic
- Comes in glass bottles with a metal lid
- Comes in a glass bottle with metal lid. Please note, there is a small plastic inner seal to ensure an air seal for mess-free shipping and freshness.
- No preservatives
- No artificial sweeteners
- Shipped in recyclable cardboard packaging with wood shaving void made in Vermont.
- Certified organic
- Made in Goshen, Vermont, USA
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle
- Ships in 3-7 days
- Shelf life is over 36 months