Say goodbye to wasteful plastic wrap or tinfoil, say hello to Bee's Wrap! This single medium beeswax wrap is a kitchen game-changer. Use the warmth of your hands to gently mold the wrap to anything from cheese, fresh veggies, or the top of a bowl. When you're done, just wash the beeswax wraps in cool water and let it dry until next time. With this reusable wrap, you'll have just what you need for picnics, leftovers, or lunch-time snacks!
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 6 points when you purchase this product!
- Organic cotton coated with sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin
- Inner packaging is plastic free
- Ships in envelope made with recycled polyester or recycled paper
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Bee's Wrap is a Green America Certified Company
- Bee's Wrap is a certified B Corporation
- Made in Middlebury, Vermont
End of Life
- Cut them into scraps to add to your compost pile, or use as natural fire kindling!
- Reusable alternative to plastic wrap
- Shapes to cover foods with the warmth of your hands
- Antibacterial beeswax and jojoba oil keep foods fresh
- Medium 10 x 11 inch wrap to wrap cheese or cover bowls
- Wash in cool water with mild dish soap
- Air dry
- One 10 x 11 inch wrap