All Conscious Step socks give back to a nonprofit that is changing our world for the better! With 3 socks to a set, these Fair Trade Certified and Vegan Certified socks are made from a high-quality organic cotton fabric blend.
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 42 points when you purchase this product!
- $1 per pair of Conscious Step socks is donated to a different world-changing nonprofit ($3 per set)
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Cruelty free, vegan and animal friendly
- Product packaged with only a recyclable cardboard hangtag
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable cardboard boxes with paper fill
- This product uses Fair Trade Certified and Vegan Certified organic cotton that is not treated with herbicides or pesticides
- The Conscious Step factory is constantly vetted by independent groups and regularly undergoes social and factory audits from recognized groups such as WRAP and SEDEX. The factory is also certified with OEKO-TEX Certified, Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) and Fairtrade International!
- Made in India
End of Life
- Ethical socks that donate $3 to unique causes
- 168 thread count organic cotton blend socks with seamless toe
- Fair Trade Certified and machine washable
- Protect Oceans gives to Oceana
- Support Mental Health gives to NAMI
- Protect the Planet gives to Oceana, Trees for the Future, and Conservation International
- Save LGBTQ Lives gives to The Trevor Project
- Protect the Arctic gives to Conservation International
- Protect Tropical Rainforests gives to Conservation International
- Give Water gives to Water.org
- Fight for Equality gives to National Urban League
- Stop Violence Against Women gives to The United Nations Trust Fund to End Violence against Women
- All Conscious Step socks ship in 2-3 weeks
- Machine wash on warm. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.