Winner of a 2021 Good Food Award, the unique flavor of this Vermont wildflower honey is the product of the location of the bee yards in Vermont and the particular variety of plants and flowers the bees visit. Republic of Vermont honey is never heated to preserve its true flavor, natural enzymes and consistency, and they never treat the bees with any chemicals or miticides. This raw honey is unlike anything most people have experienced.
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 14 points when you purchase this product!
- Republic of Vermont is a woman-owned, family-owned business in Vermont.
- Bees are never treated with any chemicals or miticides
- Comes in glass bottles with a metal lid
- Comes in a glass bottle with metal lid. Please note, there is a small plastic inner seal to ensure an air seal for mess-free shipping and freshness.
- No preservatives
- No artificial sweeteners
- Shipped in recyclable cardboard packaging with wood shaving void made in Vermont.
- Made in Goshen, Vermont, USA
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle
- Ships in 3-7 days
- Shelf life is over 36 months