Make delicious hot chocolate with ease with Villa Real Hot Chocolate Discs from Verve Culture! Made in Mexico from simple ingredients like cocoa butter, sugar, almond, and almond nuts and spices, these chocolate discs can be easily added to warm milk to create Mexican hot chocolate. Villa Real, the chocolate supplier, works directly with a cacao farmer in order to pay a fair price to the farmer, with all other raw materials like cinnamon, vanilla, almonds and nuts being purchased in the local community market!
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 14 points when you purchase this product!
- Verve Culture is a family business owned and run by a mother-daughter team, and works with small-scale artisans across the world to create their unique, and oftentimes handmade, products!
- Villa Real works directly with a cacao farmer in order to pay a fair price to the farmer. All other raw materials like cinnamon, vanilla, almonds and nuts are purchased in the local community market!
- Ingredients: Cocoa butter, sugar, almond, nuts and spices
- Chocolate packaged in reusable cloth made in Mexico
- Made in Oaxaca by the family-owned business, Villa Real. They treat cocoa as a sacred ingredient inherited from their ancestors.
- Chocolate to be used for Mexican hot chocolate
- Set of 5 discs