Make happy hours even better with the Hydro Flask Wine Tumbler 10oz! Made from insulated stainless steel, this tumbler keeps your drink the perfect temperature for hours.
With each item being individually engraved, choosing this method gives your brand a personal yet timeless feel. Best for simple logos or text that does not require multiple colors.
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 24 points when you purchase this product!
Please only upload PNGs, Jpegs, PDFs, or SVGs. Mockups may be provided on request after submission.
- Hydro Flask is a proud partner of Parks For All, a charitable program they created to benefit public green spaces and promote happier, healthier lives outdoors for all. Parks For All supports a variety of non-profit organizations focused on building, maintaining, restoring, and providing better access to parks. To date, they've been able to support more than 92 non-profits and donate over $1.5 million+ and counting!
- Bottle: double-walled vacuum insulated 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel
- Lid: BPA-free plastic
- BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Designed in the USA
- Made in China
End of Life
- Bottle recyclable with scrap metal collections
- Eco-friendly stainless steel reusable wine tumbler with drip-free lid
- Made with 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel to ensure pure taste and no flavor transfer - and ultra durable construction
- Double wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold
- Holds two standard pours
- Not to be used with hot liquids
- Ships within 2 weeks
- Lead times may vary with decoration method
- Hand-wash your flask and cap with hot, soapy water (bottle brushes are great!) and rinse. Do not put in the dishwasher or soak for prolonged periods of time, as it can impact the insulation. Do not put your Hydro Flask in the freezer: due to the double wall vacuum insulation, the water inside will be protected from the temperature inside the freezer and won't freeze. Do not put on the stove or expose to extreme heat. Do not use bleach or chlorine to clean: those chemicals will ruin and rust the stainless steel.
- For a deeper clean, use white distilled vinegar: household white distilled vinegar will help remove any stains or discoloration on the inside of your flask. We recommend putting a half cup of vinegar in your flask, gently swirling the vinegar around to wash any affected areas, and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary. For those stubborn spots inside your Hydro Flask, mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda with a small amount of warm water to form a scrubbing paste. Dip the bristles of your bottle brush in the paste and work paste into affected area on the inside of your flask. Repeat as necessary until stains disappear.
- Mouth Diameter: 2.7in.
- Diameter: 3.1in.
- Height: 4.1in.
- Weight: 6.2 oz