A sweet kraft box tied with a beautiful letter pressed hang tag encloses four beautiful tins of tea to comfort you through the Winter Season––each filled with six perfectly portioned silken biodegradable pyramidal tea bags. Flying Bird Botanicals takes the extra step to ensure all ingredients in their Herbal Teas are sourced to protect people and the planet. All of their teas are packaged in biodegradable corn-based tea bags to provide 24 delicious servings of herbal tea without waste or microplastics!
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 43 points when you purchase this product!
- Teabags are made from corn starch and are free of microplastics
- Most herbs are sourced from farmers in the Pacific Northwest to limit the carbon footprint of Flying Bird Botanical's supply chain
- Reusable tin made with recycled steel
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- USDA Organic Certified
- Handcrafted in Bellingham, WA
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle metal tin
- Box set of 4 organic teas for any tea lover
- COLD COMFORT: Bring warmth + comfort to the cold season while supporting respiratory + sinus health with this refreshing + aromatic blend of mint, tangy rosehips, lemon + spicy ginger.
- PEACEFUL SPIRIT: An uplifting aromatic blend to raise your spirits, support your mind + warm your body.
- QUIET COUGH: A complex blend of roots + leaves to support respiratory and bronchial health.
- THROAT SOOTHE: The sweet taste of herbal roots to coat + calm your throat.
- Approximately 0.4 oz per tin
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Typically ships within 1 - 2 weeks
- Bring your water to a boil. Steep at 205 degrees F. Let it mellow for 7 mins
- Store in cool dry place