Cherish the events of day-to-day life with the Worthwhile Recycled Paper Planner from Worthwhile Paper! Maintain weekly plans, take notes, track habits, or doodle in the margins of the intentionally blank dates of this 17-month dotted planner. Worthwhile Paper infuses nothing but positive energy into their products, down to sourcing all paper from a Michigan paper mill that operates on 100% hydropower. Choose between the minimalist original planner or the bold colorful option. Colorful planners designs vary, since they are made with upcycled outdated calendars. Start recording the moments that bring you joy today!
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 31 points when you purchase this product!
- Water-based inks
- Recycled white and kraft paper comes from a Michigan paper mill that operates on 100% hydropower
- Woman owned, Sustainable Manufacturing, Recyclable, Recycled Paper, Low Impact Ink, Handmade, Made in the USA
- Handmade in Ypsilanti, Michigan
End of Life
- Open dated 17-month planner made with recycled paper
- Features a "weekly intention" line to start your week off right
- Circles to fill in with the moon cycle or to use for habit tracking
- Colorful variation features cover made from upcycled outdated calendars
- 17 month spreads
- 52 week spreads
- Dot grid throughout
- Monday week start
- 8.5 x 8.5 in